
Gilas Pilipinas was during the national anthem ahead of China’s Taipei in the 2025 FIBA Asian Cup Qualifiers. – FIBA Photos
Gilas Pilipinas, whose only value gives the people some bragging rights, towards what was initially a boring game, ahead of the flagship event of the FIBA Asian Cup in Saudi Arabia in six months It was about providing a tune-up.
However, this Sunday’s return match against New Zealand in Auckland ended up in a high stakes clash as the two countries beat a 4-1 tie for Group B’s lead. August.
After this ad, the article continues
Filipinos struggled to find another reliable source of production outside of Dwight Ramos’s other naturalized ace Justin Brownlee and another young pillar, so Filipinos were 91-84. The 91-84 shock loss that shocked Taipei in China at Taipei High Pin Stadium missed the impact loss.
Brownlee had 39 points, six rebounds and eight assists, while Ramos chipped with 15 points and five rebounds. AJ Edu scored 10 points in his first gameback due to knee issues, but those bucket gluttons were a little too late for the Philippines.
Telling you that you are not present
Scotty Thompson, who was sensational against New Zealand in November, finished with just four points after 8-8 from the field. PBA authentic scorers CJ Perez and Calvin Oftana fired a blank in losses. Carl Tamayo was declared one of the great contributors to this window due to his recent prolific outing in Korea, but was equally forgettable.
After this ad, the article continues
The 7-foot-3 Sotto was one of the reasons why Gilas is by far the most efficient team in the tournament he will take part in Thursday’s match.
And his absence spoke of tall black people trying to abuse them when both sides go again on Sunday morning (Manila time) at Spark Arena.
The host is a resurgent and perhaps far more revenge than the Chinese, coming out of Hong Kong’s 41-point whipping, whose defense is his primary weapon.
“Looking at the statistics, we were able to force 24 turnovers. We’re really taking advantage of that. And basically, it’s really the game is for us. It’s where we beat it,” said New Zealand coach Judd Frabel. “We will study with us in a few days for a game with the Philippines.
“We had a lot to build. This is our second campaign with the group. Half of the teams have gone here since November, and the rest is [are] It’s a new system. So we knew we would get clunky in some places. But we really want to make sure our defense is getting the job done at the end of the day. ”
I took responsibility
National coach Tim Cone said he was responsible for the losses to the Chinese and was better prepared for his charges for the match.
“We knew they would improve significantly from the last time they played, but they were even better than they thought. It’s me. I definitely made us better I should have prepared,” he wrote to X.
“There are obviously many things I would have done differently in that game if I had been given another opportunity, but that’s not possible now. At this point, what we can do first is what we can do first. All I can do is move on. I’ll get better. We’ll get better,” he added.